We have asked some questions about some of the cities companies
this is the exchange of emailsI began by asking Linda Cooper the following
From: Gary Osborne
Sent: Monday, 9 August 2010 1:32 p.m.
To: Councillor Cooper
Dear Ms Cooper,
I am writing to you as a director of Waitakere City Holdings Ltd, as I notice you took up that position on 1 July 2009.
1. Do you receive any payment from Waitakere City Holdings Ltd?
2. If so, how much?
3. Could you confirm the entire capital (by share issue) of Waitakere City Holdings Ltd is $1.125m.
4. Could you confirm Waitakere City Holdings Ltd is the sole shareholder in Waitakere Properties Ltd with issued share capital of $2.3m.
5. I note in the Annual Accounts of Waitakere Properties Ltd it was stated Prime West Management Ltd was insolvent as at 30/6/09. I also note that Waitakere Properties Ltd advanced a loan of $49,902 to Prime West Management Ltd and Note 8 of the Waitakere City Holdings Ltd accounts states “Repayment will be made during the 2010 financial year.”
How does an insolvent company repay a loan?
6. What was the dividend by Waitakere Properties Ltd to ratepayers in 2007/08?
7. What was the dividend by Waitakere Properties Ltd to ratepayers in 2008/09?
8. What was the dividend by Waitakere Properties Ltd to ratepayers in 2009/10?
9. What is the proposed dividend by WPL gor 2010/2011?
10. What is the proposed dividend by WPL for 2011/2012?